Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grave Sins by Jenna Maclaine

OK Jenna, first of all I know I said I would do this sooner but as my follower you know I am swamped! I adore you as always.
Alrighty then, Grave Sins is the second in Jenna's Cin Craven series (see review on Wages of Sin) if you don't count short stories (see Strange Brew review ) and if it is even possible I am more in love with Michael than ever.  *feeling flushed* I want one of him Jenna locate me one quickly. Cin is stronger and much more magically advanced,  I love her character. Nothing like a kick ass witch turned vampire to tilt the world on its axis! The relationship between the two of them is so rich with passion and fraught with believability my heart pounds sometimes.
The Righteous are at it again this time they've been summoned by the High King to take care of a rogue who up till now has been a loyal follower to the King. Expect the usual excitement level full of magic and mayhem Jenna always delivers.
Full of action and suspense, this book will keep you wanting to read till it's through. Of course your family will be irritated with you for not cooking or cleaning or whatnot, but totally worth it. Trust me I didn't think she could get any better but she has done it. Awesome job my friend. Look forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment