Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rogue Hunter

The Rogue Hunter novels are a sub series within the Argeneau Vampire series by Lynsay Sands. I finished the first one tonight and as you would expect from Lynsay it is full of humor and torrid romance. The hunters for the Council are the vamps finding lifemates in these ones. We met these hunters(Decker,Bricker & Mortimer) in the Argeneau book Bite Me If You Can. Decker actually is an Argeneau though, his mother is Martine. This book is the story of Mortimer and Samantha. There is sort of a surprise ending from the other Argeneau novels but I loved it just the same. I will be reading the other two in this trilogy this week so I will let you know how they turn out.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for following our group and writing this review. From our perspective, you nailed it completely, there are die hard fans in the series. JR Ward creates a world like no other. I'm glad I found you. Love your blogs! (sorry about the car troubles!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all of the books on the Argeneau Vampire Series and I loved them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read them, thanx so much for the review :-)

    ReplyDelete