Thursday, June 17, 2010

Upcoming Releases

The summer releases I am most looking forward to are.....drumroll please.......Cupid Cats an anthology with Katie MacAlister's Dark Ones short story called "Unleashed" releasing on July 6, 2010.....Kiss of Eternal Darkness by my all-time favorite author in existence Jeaniene Frost (the crowd goes wild) which is the second in her spin off series of the Night Huntress world releasing on July 27, 2010.....and ladies and gentlemen the Gods must be shining down on me because these two amazing ladies have gotten together on an anthology called Death's Excellent Vacation releasing August 3,2010 in which not only will Jeaniene have a Cat and Bones mini in it ( my heart is racing in anticipation), but Katie will have an Aisling Grey story expanding on the character of Jim who I find to be hilarious.....Undead and Unfinished by the queen of sarcasm herself Mary Janice Davidson will be coming out on July 6, 2010 as well. Bow to my Majesty. Hopefully by the time it comes out I will be caught up in the series, really? Who are we kidding? I read 40 books a month I SHALL be caught up lol......Christina Dodd will have the next two in her Chosen Ones series out this summer as well, Chains of Ice on July 6, 2010 and Chains of Fire on September 7, 2010 already ordered Chains of Ice and cannot wait to continue this series ( are you noticing a pattern on July 6th? going to be a busy week for this reviewer, but who's complaining?).....and last but not least ( never least Lynsay) dun dun dun dah the long awaited (at least by me anyway) next book in the Argeneau Series Born to Bite coming to a store near you on August 31st YAY!!!!! Ok people now you have your shopping list get to it! Blog you later fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment